The main questions which need to be considered before selecting a vortex flow meter:
- What is the minimum and maximum working flow range?
- What is the minimum and maximum process pressure?
- What is the minimum and maximum process temperature?
- What is the preferred pipe size?
- What is the degree of accuracy required (full scale or reading)?
- What is the maximum pressure drop allowed across the vortex meter?
- Is pressure and temperature compensation required?
- Is the fluid compatible with stainless steel?
Back to Finding the correct flow meter