The main questions which need to be considered before selecting a turbine flow meter:
- Is the fluid clean; are there any solids present?
- What is the viscosity of the fluid at the operating temperature?
- What is the degree of accuracy required?
- What is the maximum pressure drop allowed across the turbine meter?
- What is the minimum and maximum working flow range?
- What is the minimum and maximum process pressure?
- What is the minimum and maximum process temperature?
- Is the fluid compatible with stainless steel?
- What type of connection is required?
Back to Finding the correct flow meter