The main questions which need to be considered before selecting a paddle wheel flow meter:
- Is the liquid clean; are there any solids present?
- What is the preferred pipe size?
- What is the minimum and maximum flow rate for the paddlewheel meter?
- What is the minimum and maximum process pressure?
- What is the minimum and maximum process temperature?
- What is the pipe work material?
- What is the required accuracy?
- Is the pipe always full?
- Is an output required and, if so, what type?
- Is local indication required?
Back to Finding the correct flow meter