The main questions which need to be considered before selecting a low flow sensor:
- Is the fluid clean; are there any solids present?
- What is the minimum and maximum working flow range?
- What is the minimum and maximum process pressure?
- What is the minimum and maximum process temperature?
- What is the viscosity of the fluid?
- What is the degree of accuracy required (full scale or reading)?
- Is an output required and, if so, what type?
- What is the pipe size and material?
iCenta is a UK flow meter specialist with experience in Flow technologies for diverse applications, fluid types and process conditions. Call iCenta now for advice, sales & technical information on 0844 543 0844 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.Contact Us
Back to Finding the correct flow meter