The main questions which need to be considered before selecting a low flow sensor:
- Is the fluid clean; are there any solids present?
- What is the minimum and maximum working flow range?
- What is the minimum and maximum process pressure?
- What is the minimum and maximum process temperature?
- What is the viscosity of the fluid?
- What is the degree of accuracy required (full scale or reading)?
- Is an output required and, if so, what type?
- What is the pipe size and material?
Back to Finding the correct flow meter