Radar Level / Sensor Transmitter Advantages
- Non-Contact continuous level measurement
- Can be applied to a variety of materials including solids, liquids, and slurries
- Unaffected by environmental conditions such as humidity, vapours, temperature fluctuations, pressure, dust, foaming surfaces etc.
- Accuracy unaffected by changes in material viscosity, density or acidity etc.
Radar Level / Sensor Transmitter Limitations
- Not suitable for angled process material surfaces
- Fluid being measured cannot be very near to the sensor
- Relatively high cost
Back to Level Technologies